Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Celebrating 1000 hits

I would like to thank everybody for your support in following my blog and the feedback I have received which is all very supportive and encouraging. With now over 1000 hits from all over the world and more than 50 posts since I started my Culinarian journey on this blog in January 2011, I feel it has been an immense success.


I have recently started featuring other people’s culinarian stories and recipes that will bring a broader selection of recipes with the way we cook today both professionally and at home. People are telling me that the recipes I display on the blog are helping them in the kitchen which is my aim to make cooking easier, understandable and most important of all enjoyable!

Once again I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you who have supported and continue to appreciate my blog.

Alex Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment